I noticed my daughter doing something different just recently and it made me stop and take notice. There have been a few occaisions when we were outside either walking around in the yard or on our way out of the grocery store when she would stop let her head fall back as far as it would go and just look up at the sky? She'd stand there like that until she started to sway and loose her balance? So I turned my head and looked up, nothing was there just a clear sky with a few clouds, "hu, I wondered what she was looking at"? Then a few days later she did it again while she was still in the shopping cart, so I looked up again to see what she was looking at.... This time I didn't see anything but I felt a quick turn in my stomach. Then I realized what she was doing!! I can't believe I had forgotten....
On a clear day, stand and look straight up at the sky. It's not as easy to do as it sounds, you tend to sway a little bit and the first time you do it your stomach might turn. I'm sure there is a technical term for it, some kind of sensation/perception phenomenon maybe, but that's not the point.
"You can almost feel how gigantic the world really is and it makes your stomach turn just a little".....
No comments:
Post a Comment